HAC SALON IS NOW CLOSED
No new or existing bookings will be taken until further notice.
It is with great regret, but having taken into consideration the need for our community to self isolate, we’re closing the Salon at the end of Saturday 21st March. This was a hard decision, we wanted to remain open as long as we could for our fabulous Clients, however seeing the pleas from already overstretched NHS workers for us to stay at home, we felt we must play our part. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused to our Clients, but we feel we must take into account the health of our team, our clients and the wider community.
A multi award winning Kingsbridge Hairdressing Salon with uncompromising standards, at The Hair Advice Centre (HAC) we have a passion for customer delight and a pride in making our Clients look and feel fantastic. We want to listen to you and work together to create the best possible results for you and your hair.
HAC is one of the few Hairdressers in Devon to have 5 Star Salon status in the Good Salon Guide and we’ve been regional finalists in the prestigious British Hairdressing Awards and British Hairdressing Business Awards. The HAC team is led by Salcombe born Sara Antoniades who has worked as an educator in hairdressing around the world and in the UK as well as working with top industry names at events such as London Fashion Week. Sara’s been hairdressing since she was 15 and opened the HAC Hair Salon in Kingsbridge in 1996. She’s still passionate about hair and education, still teaches hairdressing today and regularly works with some of the top names in the industry.
Ongoing Team training and education are at the heart of our Salon, we are committed to developing our Stylist’s hairdressing knowledge and keeping our Team up to date with current trends whilst also maintaining classic looks. Visiting London for training and attending seminars around the UK regularly reinforces the team’s awareness of changing hair dressing fashion and keeps our hair Stylists motivated and on trend.
Call your Kingsbridge Hairdresser on 01548 853073
HAC are offering our soon to be even busier local NHS workers a complimentary Cut and Blow Dry or Blow dry on us.
Just phone and make an appointment as normal mentioning the offer. Show your NHS or Healthcare ID to claim this promotion. We’ll run this for as long as we can subject to availability and Government guidelines.
We want you to leave us looking and feeling fantastic...
Hair Advice Centre,
2 South Place,
Cut And Finish - £35
Blow Dry - £20
Semi Perm - £29
Tint Full Head - £57
Half Head Highlights - £48
Full Head Highlights - £58
Men's Cut And Finish - £21
Girls's (10-15) - £24
Boy's (10-15) - £12
Full Price List Here
- Good Salon Guide - 5 Star Salon
- British Hairdressing Awards - Regional Finalist
- British Hairdressing Business Awards - Finalist
- South Hams Radio - Best Hairdressing Salon in the South Hams
- South Devon College - Official Apprenticeship Partner
- South Devon College - Apprenticeship Awards - Best Small Business 2014. Highly Commended 2015
- Venus Awards Nominee (2015) - Sara Antoniades
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Apprentice Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Online Booking
- SMS and Email Appointment reminders
- Complimentary Fringe Trim between appointments
- Complimentary Fairtrade and/or Rainforest Alliance Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary Cold Drinks
- Free Wifi for Clients
- Current Women's and Men's Magazines and Daily Newspapers
- Want a sandwich? We'll get you one
- Run out of parking time? We'll put money on for you
- Forgotten your glasses? Borrow a pair of our reading glasses
- TheMusicLicence Licensed music playback (formerly PPL & PRS)