Call your Kingsbridge Hairdresser on 01548 853073
A multi award winning Kingsbridge Hairdressing Salon with uncompromising standards, at The Hair Advice Centre (HAC) we have a passion for customer delight and a pride in making people look and feel fantastic. We want to listen to you and work together to create the best possible results for you and your hair.
HAC is one of only 15 Hairdressers in Devon to have 5 Star Salon status in the Good Salon Guide and we’ve been regional finalists in the prestigious British Hairdressing Awards and British Hairdressing Business Awards.
The HAC team is led by Salcombe born Sara Antoniades who has worked as an educator in hairdressing around the world and in the UK as well as working with top industry names at events such as London Fashion Week.
Sara’s been hairdressing since she was 15 and opened HAC in Kingsbridge in 1996. She’s still passionate about hair and education, still teaches today and regularly works with some of the top names in the industry.
Ongoing Team training and education are at the heart of our Salon, we are committed to developing knowledge and keeping our Team up to date with current trends whilst also maintaining classic looks. Visiting London for training and attending seminars around the UK regularly reinforces the team’s awareness of changing fashion and keeps our Stylists motivated and on trend.
We want you to leave us looking and feeling fantastic...
Hair Advice Centre
2 South Place
Cut And Finish - £35
Blow Dry - £20
Semi Perm - £29
Tint Full Head - £57
Half Head Highlights - £48
Full Head Highlights - £58
Men's Cut And Finish - £21
Girls's (10-15) - £24
Boy's (10-15) - £12
Full Price List Here
- Good Salon Guide - 5 Star Salon
- British Hairdressing Awards - Regional Finalist
- British Hairdressing Business Awards - Finalist
- South Hams Radio - Best Hairdressing Salon in the South Hams
- South Devon College - Official Apprenticeship Partner
- South Devon College - Apprenticeship Awards - Best Small Business 2014. Highly Commended 2015
- Venus Awards Nominee (2015) - Sara Antoniades
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Apprentice Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Online Booking
- SMS and Email Appointment reminders
- Complimentary Fringe Trim between appointments
- Complimentary Fairtrade and/or Rainforest Alliance Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary Cold Drinks
- Free Wifi for Clients
- Current Women's and Men's Magazines and Daily Newspapers
- Want a sandwich? - we'll get you one
- Run out of parking time? - we'll put money on for you
- PPL and PRS Music Licences