Cancellation And Late Arrival Policies
We know everyone has busy lives and sometimes circumstances beyond your control may mean you have to cancel your appointment or are unable to get to your appointment on time. We’ll be as flexible as we can in accommodating this, however the following policies apply;
Cancellation - 48 hours notice please
If you need to cancel your appointment, please just let us know as soon as possible before hand, but at least 48 hours before your appointment. That’s it, job done.
If the cancellation is less than 48 hours notice we will try to re-book the slot, if we can’t, we may charge you the full cost of the appointment.
Late Arrival? We may not be able to do your hair.
Arrival more than a few minutes late for your appointment means we cannot spend the time we need to give you a proper service, we will do our utmost to accommodate Clients but we may not be able to do your hair.
How long’s a few minutes? For a 30 minute appointment (e.g. Blow Drys / Wet Cuts) , a couple of minutes is ok, but 10 minutes is a third of the appointment and it’s not really feasible to complete the appointment. For longer appointments we have a little more flexibility, but not much.
We know these policies may be frustrating for Clients who have to cancel at short notice for genuine reasons or who arrive late through no fault of their own, but we also have a duty to our other Clients to keep to their appointment times.
Our Stylists run busy columns and a late cancellation or no show for an appointment means someone on the waiting list misses out. We will happily rebook a new appointment for you as soon as possible though the following may apply.
- We may request pre-payment for services if you’ve been late for several appointments.
- We reserve the right to charge the full price of appointments that are missed due to Client lateness.
We want you to leave us looking and feeling fantastic...
Hair Advice Centre
2 South Place
Cut And Finish - £35
Blow Dry - £20
Semi Perm - £29
Tint Full Head - £57
Half Head Highlights - £48
Full Head Highlights - £58
Men's Cut And Finish - £21
Girls's (10-15) - £24
Boy's (10-15) - £12
Full Price List Here
- Good Salon Guide - 5 Star Salon
- British Hairdressing Awards - Regional Finalist
- British Hairdressing Business Awards - Finalist
- South Hams Radio - Best Hairdressing Salon in the South Hams
- South Devon College - Official Apprenticeship Partner
- South Devon College - Apprenticeship Awards - Best Small Business 2014. Highly Commended 2015
- Venus Awards Nominee (2015) - Sara Antoniades
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Apprentice Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Online Booking
- SMS and Email Appointment reminders
- Complimentary Fringe Trim between appointments
- Complimentary Fairtrade and/or Rainforest Alliance Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary Cold Drinks
- Free Wifi for Clients
- Current Women's and Men's Magazines and Daily Newspapers
- Want a sandwich? - we'll get you one
- Run out of parking time? - we'll put money on for you
- TheMusicLicence Licenced music playback (formerly PPL & PRS)