Hair Models Required
We often need Hair Models for Hair Competitions, Fashion Shows, Photo Shoots or Stylist Development Training. If you’d like to be considered as a Model for HAC, please contact us and we’ll contact you when we’ve got a role for you. We generally need models for a specific purpose rather than it being a way for people to get free hair cuts or colours.
Please remember these are unpaid hair modelling opportunities and we are unable to pay any expenses for travel or other items. If the modelling’s for a Photoshoot, we may ask you to sign a model release to allow us to use the photos commercially.
If you are under 16 you will need your parent’s permission to model for HAC, a brief letter or email from them is fine. You must be 16 or over to have any form of hair colouring applied professionally.
Apprentice Training Models
Two of our Stylists are starting in Salon training and assessment towards their NVQ Hairdressing Qualification. We need models for their supervised training and formal assessments.
Models are needed on Mondays and if selected. we’ll contact you and book you in for an appointment at HAC. You’ll be treated as a normal HAC Client and we’ll send you appointment reminders beforehand
We’ll need models for specific cuts, styling or colouring purposes, so it’s not a “I’ll turn up and do my hair like this please”. You don’t need to be an existing HAC Client to apply.
We want you to leave us looking and feeling fantastic...
Hair Advice Centre,
2 South Place,
Cut And Finish - £35
Blow Dry - £20
Semi Perm - £29
Tint Full Head - £57
Half Head Highlights - £48
Full Head Highlights - £58
Men's Cut And Finish - £21
Girls's (10-15) - £24
Boy's (10-15) - £12
Full Price List Here
- Good Salon Guide - 5 Star Salon
- British Hairdressing Awards - Regional Finalist
- British Hairdressing Business Awards - Finalist
- South Hams Radio - Best Hairdressing Salon in the South Hams
- South Devon College - Official Apprenticeship Partner
- South Devon College - Apprenticeship Awards - Best Small Business 2014. Highly Commended 2015
- Venus Awards Nominee (2015) - Sara Antoniades
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Apprentice Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Online Booking
- SMS and Email Appointment reminders
- Complimentary Fringe Trim between appointments
- Complimentary Fairtrade and/or Rainforest Alliance Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary Cold Drinks
- Free Wifi for Clients
- Current Women's and Men's Magazines and Daily Newspapers
- Want a sandwich? We'll get you one
- Run out of parking time? We'll put money on for you
- Forgotten your glasses? Borrow a pair of our reading glasses
- TheMusicLicence Licensed music playback (formerly PPL & PRS)