Balmain Hair Extensions
At HAC we use Balmain Hair and we’re the only supplier of Balmain Hair Extensions in Kingsbridge or the South Hams. Balmain is THE name for Hair Extensions in the fashion & hair industry. A List celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker and Beyonce have all been seen on numerous occasions on the red carpet wearing the Balmain Extensions. However, these extensions are at home on the high street as they are in high fashion. Formerly just used to add length (extensions), there’s now many more products produced by Balmain that add volume and/or colour as well as length to your hair so the term “hair additions” is now becoming more common.
Refitting Your Existing Hair Extensions
We’re happy to refit suitable Balmain hair extensions as long as they are in good condition, there’s no point in refitting old, tired and out of condition extensions, they’ll just look old and tired. You may have already purchased your own hair extensions, however, at HAC we will only reapply genuine Balmain hair. If your Balmain hair was NOT bought from HAC, we will need to see your Balmain Hair Guarantee card, or if this is not available, details of the Balmain Accredited Salon where you purchased it.
Balmain Hair Extensions At HAC
Clip In Fringe
A simple to use clip in full fringe made with Balmain’s Memory Hair, it comes with clips attached which makes it simple for attaching a hair piece in seconds. The piece enables great top coverage around the crown for natural blending. Also included are full instructions on how to use the piece.
The Balmain Clip In Fringe is available in 9 colours and costs £17.45
A Tape in 100% Human Hair system with 12 individual 25cm wefts. These pre-coloured pieces should last 3 weeks and are ideal for adding a temporary splash of colour to your existing hair. We offer a fitting service for this item
Balmain ColorFlash are 25cm in length, come in 12 colours and cost £16.95
Purchase and Fitting
Only accredited stylists who gain the relevant certification are permitted to apply Salon fit Balmain Hair extensions. We would recommend a free consultation with one of our Balmain approved Technicians to discuss your needs before deciding upon a particular type of Balmain Hair. You will then be given a price quotation for your chosen Balmain Hair. If you want to go ahead, we ask for a non refundable deposit to cover the cost of the purchase of the hair from Balmain.
HairDress Memory Hair
Memory Hair Dress is a reusable and self fitting artificial ready to wear Hair system made of a mixture of human hair and fibres, it even has a ‘cuticle’ so it looks and even feels like real hair. It holds the last applied styling until heated (straightened or curled) again and is suitable for daily use.
It’s 45cm in length and is available in 9 Ombre’d colours and costs £69.95
HairDress Human Hair
Hair Dress is a reusable and self fitting ready to wear 100% Human Hair system with a 6 month guarantee* and is suitable for daily use. It’s 40cm in length and is available in 13 colours (including Ombres) and costs £tbc
*Balmain Hair Care products must be used.
We want you to leave us looking and feeling fantastic...
Hair Advice Centre,
2 South Place,
Cut And Finish - £35
Blow Dry - £20
Semi Perm - £29
Tint Full Head - £57
Half Head Highlights - £48
Full Head Highlights - £58
Men's Cut And Finish - £21
Girls's (10-15) - £24
Boy's (10-15) - £12
Full Price List Here
- Good Salon Guide - 5 Star Salon
- British Hairdressing Awards - Regional Finalist
- British Hairdressing Business Awards - Finalist
- South Hams Radio - Best Hairdressing Salon in the South Hams
- South Devon College - Official Apprenticeship Partner
- South Devon College - Apprenticeship Awards - Best Small Business 2014. Highly Commended 2015
- Venus Awards Nominee (2015) - Sara Antoniades
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Apprentice Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Online Booking
- SMS and Email Appointment reminders
- Complimentary Fringe Trim between appointments
- Complimentary Fairtrade and/or Rainforest Alliance Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary Cold Drinks
- Free Wifi for Clients
- Current Women's and Men's Magazines and Daily Newspapers
- Want a sandwich? We'll get you one
- Run out of parking time? We'll put money on for you
- Forgotten your glasses? Borrow a pair of our reading glasses
- TheMusicLicence Licensed music playback (formerly PPL & PRS)