Nanokeratin System Blowdry Treatment
We’re pleased to be offering the Nanokeratin System Blow Dry Treatment. This treatment that delivers great smooth manageable hair for 3 to 5 months. The Nanokeratin System Keratin Treatment System really reduces unsightly frizz and maximises shine, whilst boosting its condition and nourishing the hair. This system should NOT be confused with earlier “Brazilian Blow Drys” which used large amounts of harsh chemicals.
Nanokeratin System is based on nano-molecular cashmere keratin protein particles infused with amino acids and a series of hand-selected vitamins and essential oils. It rejuvenates and smoothes hair, resulting in healthy, silky, frizz free hair and infinite natural style. It also serves to hydrate your hair and embed a protective shield against toxic environmental elements. The Nanokeratin System has been designed to suit different hair types and colours and is especially beneficial for damaged hair.
We wanted to show some real life examples of our own Models and Clients who have had the Nanokeratin System treatment at HAC Hair And Beauty. These shots are taken in our Salon, with a non professional camera of real people having the Nanokeratin System applied. Where possible we show the before and after appearance.
I’ve had a wonderful week away in the sun, made even better by the Nanokeratin System Treatment. I actually enjoy washing my hair now and last night it only took me 14 minutes to dry and style my hair after washing it, and this morning like most mornings I’ve had to do absolutely nothing to it. Thank you for bringing this treatment to HAC.
We price our Nanokeratin System Blowdrys based on hair length and volume. You will need to book a free consultation with one of our Nanokeratin System Specialists before booking your appointment where you will be given a firm quotation before we start work. If your hair is especially thick we may need to adjust the pricing, but we will discuss this with you at this consultation.
Our Nanokeratin System Treatments are excluded from any Special Offers.
Short HairDown to the chin line
Medium HairTop of shoulder line
Long HairBelow shoulder length
Safety And Salon Usage
This system is the safest and market leading keratin treatment and is used in many top Salons such as Hob, Toni & Guy, Vidal Sassoon and Rush. It is endorsed by leading Hairdressers such as Daniel Galvin, Nicky Clarke, Errol Douglas and Jo Hansford. There are many products using the “Keratin” buzzword in their names and though some may be less expensive, their effectiveness and longevity reflect this. This is especially true of products designed for home use due to the high cost of the raw materials. The Nanokeratin System contains 0.02% Formaldehyde (an antibacterial agent found in many everyday products). This is 10 times less than the legal maximum of 0.2%. The product is applied to the hair and NOT directly onto the scalp.
We want you to leave us looking and feeling fantastic...
Hair Advice Centre
2 South Place
Cut And Finish - £35
Blow Dry - £20
Semi Perm - £29
Tint Full Head - £57
Half Head Highlights - £48
Full Head Highlights - £58
Men's Cut And Finish - £21
Girls's (10-15) - £24
Boy's (10-15) - £12
Full Price List Here
- Good Salon Guide - 5 Star Salon
- British Hairdressing Awards - Regional Finalist
- British Hairdressing Business Awards - Finalist
- South Hams Radio - Best Hairdressing Salon in the South Hams
- South Devon College - Official Apprenticeship Partner
- South Devon College - Apprenticeship Awards - Best Small Business 2014. Highly Commended 2015
- Venus Awards Nominee (2015) - Sara Antoniades
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Youth And Business Achievement Awards - Best Apprentice Employer 2015 (Runner Up 2016)
- Online Booking
- SMS and Email Appointment reminders
- Complimentary Fringe Trim between appointments
- Complimentary Fairtrade and/or Rainforest Alliance Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary Cold Drinks
- Free Wifi for Clients
- Current Women's and Men's Magazines and Daily Newspapers
- Want a sandwich? - we'll get you one
- Run out of parking time? - we'll put money on for you
- TheMusicLicence Licensed music playback (formerly PPL & PRS)